PER NH STATE MANDATE ALL TATTOO, PIERCING & JEWELRY SERVICES BE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Due to Covid-19 as of 6/1/2020 the State of NH mandates that all Body Art Services are done by Appointment Only, with Remote Consultation to go over services desired.
A Remote Phone Covid Health Status Check-in is also required before you are permitted in the studio for your Appointment. Learn more here https://www.nh.gov/covid19/
All consults will be done remotely by phone. A staff member will call or text the phone number you provided in your Release Form to discuss design before booking you to come in for your new Tattoo or Piercing.
*PLEASE NOTE OUR ARTIST ARE IN VERY HIGH DEMAND AND IT MAY TAKE TIME TO GET BACK TO YOU. HOWEVER SOMEONE WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
WE THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING US FOR YOUR TATTOO NEEDS AND WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE!
COVID-19 PROTOCOL VISITING FOR CLIENTS:
1. NO EARLY BIRDING! Appointments are scheduled in a manor to limit and control flow of clientele and thus minimize risk of exposure for you.
2. WEAR YOUR MASK! Masks will be provided and must be worn the entire time you are on the premises.
3. KEEP YOUR DISTANCE! A distance of at least 6 feet must be kept from all building occupants at all times. *Except for during check-in or while your Artist is directly working on you.
4. READ THE SIGNS! All signage and floor markings must be observed at all times *Unless otherwise advised by a Staff Member or your Artist.
5. LISTEN UP! If a staff member or artist asks you to do (or not) to do something you must comply. We are trained the F up to keep you, ourselves and our families safe from Covid-19.
6. KEEP IT CLEAN! Don't touch your face, piercings or tattoos. Sneeze or cough into your elbow and sanitize your hands after everything.
7. COME ALONE! Only one person is allowed per artist per booth. *Excluding minor children who must be accompanied by 1 parent or legal guardian.
8. STAY STRONG! Have a meal or snack before your appointment to keep your stamina and comfort level up However there is NO FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED on the premises.
9. KNOW ITS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD! We will never ask you to comply or do anything we don't already do ourselves or that would jeopardize your well being.
10. HAVE A GREAT TIME! We are so happy to see you and we aim to make your visit with us safe and comfortable.
11. BE A HERO! If you feel sick or not well in any way before your appointment, Then you must stay home and call us we will be very happy to work with you to get you in when you are better.
*Please note Tattoos & Piercings are wounds and they need a strong immune system to heal correctly... There is no rush we will be here! ♥